Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business centre in Vilnius!
The Dexcom Customer Support role is an exciting role that requires a high level of customer service and account administration skills. The position engages with a number of internal and external stakeholders, predominantly patients using Dexcom products. It requires professionalism, attention to the detail, organisation skills and a willingness to go the extra mile.
The main responsibilities are dealing with patient emails and phone calls, providing advice and support and reviewing accounts to ensure they are set up and correctly. The position works closely with the sales team and supports the achievement of new patient targets and revenue.
- Answers incoming calls, places outbound calls, and responds to emails in a timely manner; clearly documenting all correspondence in company CRM
- Provides guidance to Dexcom Customers with regards to product offerings and e-commerce platform usage
- Utilizes Salesforce.com / Genesys for incoming workload handling
- Troubleshoots and seeks solutions to problems related to questions and concerns received from Dexcom Customers
- This position assumes and performs other duties and assignments as required by department.
- Customer focus and empathy, ability to listen and assist patient with their inquiries
- > 1 year of experience in Operations/Customer Support area
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner
- Strong ability to collaborate and drive results
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian language.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to interpret reports, read and follow through documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.