I am Natalija Krakiene, leading Incoming Payments Team within Finance Operations in Telia. I am looking for a Junior Accounts Receivable Accountant to join Incoming Payments Team at Telia Company Financial Shared Services (FSS).
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
The team you will be part of is responsible for accounts receivable daily and month end tasks: handling B2C and B2B customer incoming payments, maintaining AR Ledgers, customer queries and bank accounts reconciliations.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming and outgoing payments, write offs
- Queries from customers and internal stakeholders
- AR related Customer support (internally and externally)
- Collaborating closely with the business and other colleagues in AR related areas/topics
WHO ARE YOU?
In order to excel in this team, you need to be a flexible person who embraces change, have attention to details and have inspiration to actively engage in driving and supporting improvements. You are also expected to support our stakeholders, the business, with expertise to ensure correct accounting. Some month end closing activities are also part of the role’s responsibilities.
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Finance
- Hands on experience from Accounting/Finance (6 months+)
- At least basic knowledge of general accounting and understanding of the overall financial processes
- Analytical, proactive, structured and pay attention to details
- Solution oriented and curious team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Good excel skills
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of one or more of the Nordic languages is an advantage but not a requirement
WHAT WILL YOU FIND AT OUR HOME?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1500 to 1700 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.
Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- 1 month Workcation
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you dream joining the team, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply. Last application date is January 31st.
WELCOME TO TELIA - HOME TO YOUR NEXT BIG OPPORTUNITY!