SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
SEB is now looking for people passionate about cyber security and penetration testing.
The goal for this role is to ensure that our systems are protected from intrusions, malicious attacks and security vulnerabilities. You will be joining a newly formed team which aims to be at the forefront of cyber security and penetration testing.
We are now looking for a junior penetration tester to join the Operational Security Center (OSC). The group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. While we work with serious topics, we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.
SEB strives to be at the forefront of financial technology, which means that you will be working with the latest technologies that the industry has to offer.
Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in securing SEB’s infrastructure and applications.
As a junior Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for:
- To deep-dive into cyber security as well as working on your profile to become a trusted security advisor to the infrastructure teams and developers within SEB.
- Conduct internal and external penetration testing activities.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to analyze and understand the security posture of software products and infrastructure.
- Stay updated on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the development teams and infrastructure teams regarding cyber security
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience as a security professional and experience from cyber security and penetration testing.
- One or two years of experience with conducting internal and external penetration testing activities.
- broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
- Some knowledge with frameworks e.g. TIBER, PCI-DSS, OWASP or similar frameworks.
- Some experience of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Some experience with DevSecOps.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Passionate about the topic and the social skills to communicate with both management and IT staff.
- Motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving complex problems.
Learn more about working at SEB here: sebgroup.com/career" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by February 18, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 - 3000 EUR