We are celebrating a major milestone in our history: we are starting a new company in Lithuania for our partner, the high-end Western European technology company valantic. Together with valantic, we are establishing a technology and innovation competence center in Lithuania — valantic LT.
valantic is one of the fastest-growing digital solutions, consulting, and software companies in Western Europe. Among valantic’s clients are more than 500 blue chip clients, including 28 of the 40 companies listed on Germany’s DAX stock index as well as large Swiss and Austrian companies, and many prominent medium-sized companies such as Thyssenkrupp, Siemens, AOK, Coop, Telefonica.
Here at valantic LT we are putting a strong team of IT professionals in Lithuania to work with valantic’s clients, offering fascinating projects and growth opportunities that are rarely seen in the Lithuanian IT market.
Currently, we are looking for a PHP Software Engineer to join us. At valantic LT you will have the remarkable chance to form the core of a new IT organization in Lithuania and take on serious technological challenges, working with major e-commerce clients of global renown and importance.
In this role, you will
- Work in an agile team with other professionals on difficult tasks
- Collaborate and look for right solutions together with your team
- Participate in daily scrum activities (planning, daily, retrospective)
- Communicate with the product team for clarifying specific tasks/issues
- Estimate tasks and deliver according to estimates
- Be passionate for programming and a constant drive for self-development
What you will bring
- PHP, Symfony, Design Patterns and MySQL/PostgreSQL knowledge
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles
- ElasticSearch, Redis knowledge
- Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Professional working proficiency in English
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops and dedicated time for learning
- 5 additional paid holiday days per year and 1 additional paid holiday days each 3 years
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Home office set up budget
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 2410 - 4470 gross. Your final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
Work life balance
Flexible work hours
Remote work possibility