SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
SEB is now looking for people passionate about cyber security, Microsoft defender, cloud security and endpoint security.
The goal for this role is to ensure that our systems are protected from intrusions, malicious attacks and security vulnerabilities. You will be joining a newly formed team which aims to be at the forefront of cyber security.
We are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced penetration tester and red team member to join the Operational Security Center (OSC). The group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. While we work with serious topics, we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.
SEB strives to be at the forefront of financial technology, which means that you will be working with the latest technologies that the industry has to offer.
Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in securing SEB’s infrastructure and applications.
As a Senior penetration tester and red team lead, you will be responsible for:
- Cutting edge of cyber security as well as being our evangelist in our security journey.
- Design and lead internal and external red team activities.
- Conduct scenario-based security testing or red teaming to identify gaps in detection and response capabilities.
- Conduct internal and external penetration testing activities, including full stack exploitation and leveraging of access within multiple environments, such as Windows or *nix.
- Conduct physical security review and social engineering tests.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and training sessions for employees and to improve security awareness.
- Stay updated on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the development teams and infrastructure teams regarding cyber security.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience.
- Several years of professional experience from cyber security and penetration testing during which you have gained a high level of integrity in your professional role.
- Multiple years of experience with designing, coordinating and executing internal and external red team activities.
- Multiple years of experience with conducting internal and external penetration testing activities.
- High and broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
- Able to provide technical supervision within the security domain to different stakeholders.
- Able to drive security awareness within SEB.
- Knowledge with frameworks e.g. TIBER, PCI-DSS, OWASP or similar frameworks.
- Experience in security of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Passionate about the topic and the social skills to communicate with both management and IT staff.
- Motivated by responsibility and enjoy