SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
SEB is now looking for people passionate about cyber security, Microsoft defender, cloud security and endpoint security.
The goal for this role is to ensure that our systems are protected from intrusions, malicious attacks and security vulnerabilities. You will be joining a newly formed team which aims to be at the forefront of cyber security.
We are now looking for a Web Application Vulnerability Scanning Engineer to join the Operational Security Center (OSC). The group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. While we work with serious topics, we have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other.
SEB strives to be at the forefront of financial technology, which means that you will be working with the latest technologies that the industry has to offer.
Together with the rest of our team you will also be involved in securing SEB’s infrastructure and applications.
As a Web Application Vulnerability Scanning Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- To conduct web application scanning, analyze web vulnerabilities and support our internal clients within this area.
- Within the web application scanning domain: Analyze security trends.
- Help improving the vulnerability management lifecycle processes, including Discovery, Assets Prioritization, Vulnerability Assessment, Reporting, Remediation, Automatization and Validation.
- Stay updated on emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support the development teams and infrastructure teams regarding cyber security and vulnerability mitigation.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in engineering/IT or have gained your knowledge from work experience.
- Some experience in cyber security and vulnerability mitigation.
- Some experience in web application vulnerability analysis and discovery as well as exploitation process and techniques.
- Some experience in mitigation and defense against identified vulnerabilities.
- Some experience in conducting web application vulnerability scans and assessments at the application level.
- Some experience in performing web application vulnerability scans and analysis to eliminate false positives and to aggregate findings by specific best practice criteria
- Some experience in web development, both server-side and client-side
- Broad technical knowledge within IT and the security domain.
- Some experience of cloud platforms such as the bigger cloud providers (GCP, Azure, AWS).
- Some experience with DevSecOps.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Passionate about the topic and the social skills to communicate with both management and IT staff.
- Motivated by responsibility and enjoy solving complex problems.
What we offer: