Would you be interested in developing your knowledge of Procurement in a strong international company with a focus on sustainability, safety and employee well-being?
Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you in our Procurement department!
OUTOKUMPU Global Business Centre in Vilnius is looking for a Buyer to join a team of smart professionals and add to success of running our business operations.
Sounds interesting? Then read on to find out more!
What you would do:
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers based on information in purchase request and category instructions, thus ensuring availability of goods and services.
- Procurement stakeholder support regarding day-to-day transactional topics related to order processing.
- Run RFQ’s.
- Participation in various process improvement initiatives.
- Content and catalogue updating in e-procurement tools.
- Monitoring orders and delivery management.
- Operational supplier performance data capture.
- Claims data capture.
- Supplier invoice verification and solving discrepancies.
- Resolve procurement master data discrepancies.
- Support the implementation of procurement strategy and relevant category sourcing strategies.
- Other administrative tasks related to purchasing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / technology / engineering / supply chain / logistics or final year student.
- Experience of purchasing, logistics or other supply chain related tasks – at least 2 years.
- Fluent in English. German, Swedish or Finnish would be considered a plus.
- Technical background would be considered a plus.
- Understanding of procurement and sourcing methods would be a plus.
- Advanced skills in SAP would be a plus.
Advantage would also be given to candidates who:
- Have basic level of electrical engineering.
- Can read technical drawings or have work experience with AutoCad, SolidWorks or similar systems.
We offer you:
- Privilege to work for an industry leader;
- Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
- Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
- People oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
- Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Volunteering days, loyalty days;
- Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2100 EUR – 2500 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you believe to be a good fit, please submit your application in English before February 21 via our career website:
The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
2100-2500 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių