Main job responsibilities
Supports the day to day Accounts Payable operations for the following process areas:
- Process invoices until the release of payment
- Handle internal and external communication
- Vendor account maintenance and closing activities
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Payable related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Payable process activities and procedures.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Payable transaction processing.
Your qualification and skills
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting.
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting.
- Experience in Accounts Payable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes.
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken).
Working at McKesson Business Services Lithuania
With over 250 employees in Vilnius, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by continuous development. We are a still growing and evolving company where you can be a part of different initiatives such as AutoHotKey community, PEX project group, Employee Ambassadors Committee and many more. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania both in personal and professional fields through our demand-oriented training programmes and internal initiatives, as well as other benefits such as:
- Private health insurance
- Work from home or from the office in the city center – your choice!
- Voucher to help you establish your home office
- Team building activities, company parties and other events
- Annual Bonus & Referral program
- Public transport & parking compensation
Darbo ir laisvalaikio balansas
Galimybė dirbti nuotoliniu būdu