About us and the position:
We are a specialized customer service company. In the spring of 2022, we will celebrate our 20th birthday. Our clients operate in various business areas (finance, logistics, trade, services, etc.), so our work is diverse, rich, and very dynamic. Every day we create and improve the customer experience.
Join our Transcom Family as a Customer Service Representative!
In this position, you will work with customer service in writing (emails) and orally (by phone). You will demonstrate concern to the company’s customers on a daily basis, contribute to a dynamic team and seek the project's success together. You will have a chance to grow together with one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe and work with a product used by millions of people around the world!
What's in it for YOU!
- Choose the best workload for you - full-time, 0.8 or 0.6
- 2 week training, during which salary will be paid
- To work from our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas, (we have break rooms, massage chairs, coffee machines, so you can relax during breaks)
- Flexible work schedule
- Career opportunities, 90% of our managers grew up in Transcom
- Engage in events and social responsibility activities
- Learn, grow, explore your talent together with us!
What we are looking for:
- You can write and speak in Polish (C1/C2 level)
- You can write and speak in English (B2 level)
- You prioritize customers, always willing to help others
- You are able to quickly absorb information, adapt to change
What Life at Transcom is like!
We all grew up here! As many as 90% of executives started their careers from working as customer service specialists, so they have a good understanding and knowledge of all the nuances of customer service and know what a motivated team can achieve. Join and grow with us! We are objective in our recruitment process, so we use standardized testing to get to know you better. Look for tests in your email after applying.
1086-1319 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių