We are Baltic Assist – the Lithuanian outsourcing company, experts in finding creative ways to expand the local job market and provide new, exciting opportunities for the best talent. Built on core values like transparency and innovation, our team is constantly working on making BA the top choice when it comes to your career.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for managing projects and working with the CTO, Tech Leads and developers (both onshore/offshore) to turn the vision into reality with an on-time and quality delivery. It is a part-time (20 hours/week) position.
What you'll be doing
- selecting techniques and life cycle models based on the context of the project
- establishing team structures and a collaborative working environment
- communicating with stakeholders and maintaining awareness of business needs and priorities
- using visual techniques for project tracking and reporting
- timeboxing and incremental deliveries
- defining deliverables, milestones and dependencies
- applying change control and risk management processes
- acquiring the necessary resources and skills
- agreeing constraints of cost, timescales, quality and scope
- reviewing experiences and learning from current and previous projects
- ensuring that projects are formally closed and reviewed.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of medium/large-scale projects.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and tools.
- Manages the change control process and assesses and manages risks. Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and delivers regular and accurate communication to stakeholders.
- Ensures project and product quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure. Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale, and resource budgets, and are formally accepted, by appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitors costs, times, quality and resources used and takes action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
Knowledge & skills we are interested in
- 3 or more years of experience in a relevant role, Bachelor's degree would be an advantage
- CSM, CSPO, PMI - ACP or Agile coach certification would be preferred
- Managing projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets;
- Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of IT implementation and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing and communications;
- Exploring new technologies & assembling and managing product teams by working closely with engineering team and stakeholders;
- Providing valuable stakeholder feedback to address and taking action to meet the company’s strategic goals;
- Managing/coach small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development;
- Demonstrating extensive program