Are you passionate about transforming the way in which people communicate and collaborate around the world? Are you motivated by the challenges of providing enterprises with global solutions that deliver on the promise of intelligent communications? Are you interested in working with a vibrant team with subsidiaries located in every major continent?
The Unify Square PowerSuite product team is looking for a strong Software Engineer (Back-end) to drive key solutions in our products enabled IT teams around the world. Under minimal supervision, and working collaboratively with other members of the Unify² Product Development team, the Software Engineer will shape our product offering for our customer base (large global enterprise customers). As a member of our product development team, you will drive cloud-based services focused on enterprise solutions, working in partnership with and contributing to departments such as sales, marketing, business development, or leading and growing teams.
As a Software Engineer, you will have:
- Passion for creating robust and reliable enterprise software
- Strong software design and development skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies and APIs very quickly
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to prioritize requirements and work on multiple work streams and deliverables while maintaining focus
- Accountability for overall ownership of a feature area / end-to-end feature.
Successful candidates for the position will have:
- Expertise and passion working with enterprise customers and internal partners to understand their scenarios and business drivers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with passion for operations solutions
- Excellent technical and functional design skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships and delivering results in cross-group projects
- 3+ years of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market
- Experience with Microsoft technologies and services (Azure, DevOps, Microsoft Graph, etc.)
- Proficiency in C# and .NET technologies
- Knowledge and experience with client/server, multi-tier architectures
- Experience with secure coding practices, OWASP, threat modeling tools, including security knowledge fundamentals (encryption, authentication, role-based access, etc.)
- Familiarity with design, development, and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services required
- The breadth of experience across the entire product cycle preferred
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes would be an advantage
4100-5500 €/mon. gross