As an AR Accountant you will be a great contributor to Accounts Receivable Accounting and on daily basis will be responsible for the service delivery and operations of the accounts receivable accounting services within the Shared Services Centre (SSC). This involves a finance delivery working within the AR team. You will focus on daily AR activities such as contract management, customer credit management, order management, creation of invoice and credit notes, collections and customer statement reconciliation and rebates management.
- Working in an AR team servicing a handful of geographies within a culture of accountability and collaboration to produce best in industry results.
- Delivering in the following day-to-day areas:
- Customer credit management.
- Order management.
- Invoice / Credit Note creation and accounting.
- Collections Management.
- Rebates Management.
- Maintaining an audit trail and responding to enquiries from auditors.
- Identify process inefficiencies and recommend remediation to strengthen control environment in financial and operational areas through the use of system automation and relevant tools.
- 1-5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting.
- Good interpersonal, conflict resolution skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting, collections and lead to cash process.
- Understanding of dispute management process.
- Basic understanding of order management process.
- Ability to work with different information systems and business applications.
From 2000 €/mon. gross