JOIN OUR DIGITALISATION AND IT DEPARTMENT IN VILNIUS
Do you want to work in a challenging international environment with a scandinavian work culture? Do you want to make a difference as a Software developer and join us in shaping a sustainable and liveable world? Then don't hesitate to apply.
You will become part of our software development community with members in several of the main COWI locations. Regardless of geographical location software developers work together in teams. The teams develop software solutions to customers orders by the customers based on specifications or as COWI software products. In both cases we believe in a lasting relationship with the customers in the many different domains we operate.
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL IN A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
You will join our global team of experts and work closely with experienced IT consultancy specialists covering several domains and tool sets. Your task in our team will be to create effective solutions. You will design, code and test high quality scalable systems whilst ensuring that our clients receive the business solutions they envision. You will become part of a diverse team of software specialists working on solutions and systems of various sizes and complexity, from pre-analysis, identifying new IT solutions to the implementation of major IT projects crucial for shaping the future of our society.
Essential tasks in the position include:
- Develop robust and maintainable software solution based on a microservice architecture
- Clarify requirements and explain solution design to Product Owners
- Test and document software development work
- Maintain and grow your software development skills
- Participate in maturing software development processes
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
COWI is not only great because of your possibility to grow but we as well offer:
- Health insurance after probation period
- Possibility to work from home
- 1 extra day off after birthday
- Salary for this position ranges from 1500 to 2500 Eur before taxes. We believe in your professional capability therefore the final offer will be based on your competencies and experience.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
To succeed in the position as Junior Software Developer, we believe that you should be a team player who is eager to work in a networked organisation where maintaining professional relations is core of work-life. You should be attentive, have a structured work approach, and embrace the idea of developing practical and successful solutions.
Furthermore, you should:
- Have some experience within developing software solutions
- Technical knowledge in working with back-end technologies such as