Empower 4Wind OÜ was established based on Empower AS wind energy maintenance division in June 2010. The second owner of Empower4 Wind OÜ is the biggest renewable energy company in Baltic States - Enefit Green AS being active also in development of another renewable energy projects. We are currently looking for WIND TURBINE TECHNICIAN IN LT to join our team! Working area: west – Lithuania, base in Telšiai (Šilutė, Šilalė, Akmene, Anykščiai, etc) with option working in Estonia and Sweden.
Scope of work:
- troubleshooting and maintenance of wind turbines and equipment;
- coordination of local team and subcontractors;
- communication with different parties – customer – subcontractors – management;
- reporting of performed work;
- collecting turbine data for testing or research.
Requirements to candidates:
- technical education;
- technical work experience (suggested);
- English in verbal and written form;
- driver licence – category „B“ as a minimum;
- possibility to travel in Baltics and Scandinavia;
- good stress tolerance;
- good physical condition;
- computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- a possibility to be part in process to make the world green and sustainable;
- opportunity to apply yourself in a rapidly developing company;
- experience new tasks and situations on a daily basis;
- versatile training program;
- salary meeting your experience and skills within the currently established work environment;
- we offering company's car, clothing, mobile phone, computer.
2200 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
from 2200 EUR.