As a Product Support Representative, you will interact with patients, parents, caretakers for people who use Dexcom products. Your assistance and empathy will give the entire family a sense of comfort and the ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by assisting to determine why the service, equipment, or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Customer focus and empathy - you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs, and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams.
- Fluent in English and German language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports, read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Proven experience in supporting mobile apps, both iOS, and Android, as well as Cloud-based reporting systems.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best in class training and development programmes
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, team events and more.
- Language bonus.
1400-1900 €/mon. gross