Our client is hiring Data Migration Engineers to MDM solutions team and looking for talents passionate about building structured, high-quality data solutions. Your main focus is on data migration and to learn and use our migration tool. Also you will be a significant part of building up our long-term CoE venture.
This role is based in our Shared Service Center in Vilnius, Lithuania.
You will join the Master Data Team, a group of talented designers, efficient developers, and product owners, to help make an impact in the fastest growing area of the company.
What you will be focusing on:
- Focus on data migration and to build solutions that will be the bridge towards our new it-landscape
- Cooperate closely with business and MDM-teams to secure a successful migration
- Work together with our implementation team who will continuously roll out the solution
- Work close to our ERP and MDM landscape with some of the most modern tools on the market today
- Support the function and services that we will deliver from our CoE
- You have problem-solving skills, with an analytical and data-driven mindset
- You don’t like leaving questions unanswered and you love exploring/understanding data
- You are familiar with ETL processing and tools
- You love to be the bridge between business and IT to have an impact on solutions
- You are interested in optimizing workflows and maintaining backend systems
- You seek to participate in continuous improvement efforts such as software development, planning, estimating, developing, testing
- You are self-organized and responsible for task delivery, guaranteeing excellent quality, as well as delivery respecting deadlines
While the Data Migration Engineer will be technically supervised and mentored by the Master Data Solutions Manager, the role requires that you are able to understand, document, design, implement and troubleshoot solutions related to the Master Data portfolio as independently as possible. As such, the Data Migration Engineer must learn and have a complete overview of the technical set-up of the BI platform and connected applications, and must also be able to deliver development tasks autonomously, applying high standards of solution cleanliness.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering or similar technical degree
- Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken) with excellent communication skills
- Experience from ERP or similar large system implementations with roll-outs
- Experience from data cleansing, harmonization or data migration
- Understanding of system integration via REST API, ODBC call, ETL tools, etc.
2200-3000 €/mon. gross