For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
We are looking for a self-driven Process Engineer, who will be responsible for equipment industrialization for continuous improvement, technical troubleshooting, and production support. The ideal candidate is quality-oriented, has great communication skills, is familiar with process documentation and lean manufacturing. State-of-the-art technologies, highly automated equipment, and an enthusiastic and supportive team are the things that will sweep you off your feet.
Are you ready to shape the future of mobility with us?
- Defines technical specification;
- Collaborates with suppliers;
- Aligns technical details;
- Supports equipment installation;
- Optimizes the production process.
On your daily work you will be responsible for:
- Equipment industrialization;
- Set up and troubleshooting the processes and equipment;
- Continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes regarding capability, robustness, and capacity;
- Training the technicians;
- Creating work instructions.
Reikalingi įgūdžiai ir patirtis
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
- Bachelor degree in engineering;
- Quality Orientation and knowledge of quality tools;
- Good English and Lithuanian knowledge.
- Process capability and process documentation;
- Lean manufacturing;
- CAD knowledge (Solidworks, Autocad);
- Time management skills;
- Communication skills.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1798,34 Eur. - 2697,53 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
1798-2697 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių