SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics & Baltics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Cards & Payments Solutions tribe is looking for an Information security manager to work with cards related topics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist and educate colleagues and teams regarding card risk management and fraud prevention
- Develop and maintain internal policies, process and procedures related to card risk area
- Proactively monitor KRIs and market risks trends related with cards
- Be part of operational task force in case of security incident: mobilize, prevent/mitigate, escalate
- Cooperate with teams in case of implementation of risk mitigation measures
- This role has no direct reports
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of security principles, technologies, control measures and security remediation practices
- Have some practical experience (or serious desire to gain experience) in card or payment fraud prevention with a twist of stakeholder management
- Understanding of payment card industry or knowledge about VISA/Mastercard security requirements would be considered as an advantage
- Good team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues and different stakeholders in multicultural environment
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in highly professional international team
- Flexible working conditions
- Professional development, competitive salary package
Learn more about working at SEB here
We are looking forward to your application by March 6, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 3500 – 4500 EUR (before tax deduction).
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services.
Read more: sebgroup.com/