T-LAB Professional (tlabprofessional.com/ ) is the first cosmopolitan beauty brand, featuring 99% natural formulas, sustainable luxury design, and 27 years of professional expertise. Our natural and professional products, providing that instant salon-look at home and long-term benefits for hair and skin, are sold in 25+ countries worldwide via various channels (Retail, SPA & Beauty Salons, Pharmacies, E-commerce).
The Brand belongs to VT HOLDING International Group of Companies, which operates in Vilnius (Lithuania), London (UK), and Miami (USA). Own R&D and factory creates up to 99% natural origin, free from harsh ingredients, dermatologically tested, multicultural, inclusive, vegan, cruelty-free, unisex products for all ages. While building a new eco-friendly Scandinavian-style factory, we provide private label services to create innovative BIO Personal Care, BIO Home Care products, and EcoPackaging.
During the lockdown, we grew 4x and expanding more! To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a passionate and professional E-COMMERCE MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER to join our team in order to increase brand awareness in Europe/USA and drive Amazon sales.
If you are excited about e-commerce, enjoy making an impact on the international level, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and are eager to implement new e-commerce strategies that will bring T-LAB Professional to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate temporary project – launch of the new website (with the agency);
- Coordinate the agency who executes Amazon ads and promotional actions;
- Manage our current Amazon USA account and the process of entering new Amazons;
- Monitor how Brand is represented on other online retailers & e-stores and reach out to representatives to make corrections according to brand guidelines;
- Set technical tasks to designers about needed for your projects visual content;
- Monitor and Manage the Budget and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone of voice).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or relevant field;
- 3+ years of proven experience in digital marketing/e-commerce;
- Project management/website launch coordination experience is a must;
- English – Fluent/Advanced. Russian and other languages knowledge would be an advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience with CMS (WordPress, Shopify or other) is required;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
- Good time-management skills.
Darbo ir laisvalaikio balansas
Lankstus darbo grafikas
Galimybė dirbti nuotoliniu būdu
Days off when needed
Joint team meetings outside