We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Run tests in order to achieve the defined optimization process goals and vision;
- Prepare and maintain an overall optimization program by using an iterative approach (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize);
- Create and execute testable hypotheses and A/B testings;
- Conduct user behavior analysis based on qualitative and quantitative data sources and provide ideas to increase engagement and conversion rate;
- Track landing page and channel performance to find actionable insights and react to identified problems and opportunities;
- Assist in the creation of landing page wireframes;
- Apply an iterative optimization approach based on the established patterns;
- Run Google Analytics data analysis with minimal support;
- Participate in planning, refinements, reviews, and more;
- Collaborate with the content team, developers, analysts, and researchers to encourage a wider optimization.
What We Expect
- 1+ years experience in digital optimization, digital marketing, or customer research/insights/psychology field;
- Knowledge of statistics: sample sizes, statistical significance, marketing funnels;
- Experience in using A/B testing tools and platforms (Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.);
- Basic awareness of UX design principles;
- Good understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, intensely iterative optimization process;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational and self-management skills;
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1320 - 1980 EUR/month.