ARE YOU READY TO?
- Analyse sales contracts and issue sales invoices;
- Manage costs recharges to the customers;
- Take responsibility for the processes of posting vendor invoices, expenses and fixed assets accounting;
- Clear open items related to vendors’ and clients’ accounts and reconciliations;
- Participate in month closing activities;
- Perform other tasks as per Accounting Department needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 1+ years of professional experience in the field of Accounting;
- University degree from a relevant field is preferred;
- Analytical skills with attention to detail, problem-solving attitude;
- English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Navision or a similar ERP system is preferred.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1928 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
From 1928 €/mon. gross
The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.