Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
Our Legal team is the one overlooking every law-related detail and angle. We take on any challenge, and neither common nor continental law intimidates us. As we work across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to see all the inner workings of building advanced cybersecurity solutions. So, if there are no further objections, we welcome you to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Administrative and operation support in day-to-day operations;
- Manage contract lifecycle, keep all legal documents organized and up to date;
- Schedule meetings, team-buildings, other celebrations;
- Capture know-how and assist with knowledge sharing;
- Maintain internal databases & legal processes.
What We Expect
- The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree – preferably in a finance, business or legal discipline;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel; Adobe Acrobat Pro or similar;
- Tech-savvy personality and understanding of IT environment and technology;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills;
- Comfortable managing large amounts of documents, as well as seeking out new technological solutions to make the legal team’s processes and functions more efficient;
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment;
- Ability to work in a team, proactive mindset to adapt and learn on the go;
- Strong motivation to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1320-1580 EUR/month.
1320-1580 €/mon. gross