Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption
Our Risk team’s purpose is to serve our global community by analyzing the risks, business, or security. We evaluate, rank and resolve them, and continue to monitor them afterwards. As our work extends across multiple areas, from business to IT, our team gets the privilege to witness the inner workings of building cybersecurity solutions.
What You Will Do
- Participate in daily risk operations involving monitoring and reporting of risk level and limits;
- Analyze and assess existing incidents, identify risk sources;
- Handle incidents and respond to questions from various internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage and develop risk management processes related to operational risks;
- Support future risk management strategy and products offering relevant analysis and insights.
What We Expect
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Mathematics/Engineering or any related area;
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Management or related field;
- Strong logic and ability to dig, derive and detect principles and patterns of customers' behavior;
- Positive attitude and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment;
- A strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
2300-3800 €/mon. gross