It all begins with active personal involvement – curiosity. Why can’t things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge.
We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
Position’s purpose and areas of responsibility
Ensure that all transactions are processed with efficiency and quality according to predefined standards and work processes.
- Processing incoming invoices for the assigned company codes, in a timely manner according to the standard procedures and the company guidelines
- Handle the communication and requests sent to mailboxes for the company codes assigned
- Assist on period-close procedures
- Support teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions
- Provide high quality services according to KPIs, agreed controls, policies
and procedures, etc.
- Executes all other position related tasks delegated by line manager
- Basic accounting understanding
- Higher education degree in Finance/Accounting is preferred
- Customer service mindset
- Fast learner
- Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organization
- Good written and oral English. Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Finnish, Swedish language would be an advantage
- SAP and other accounting software and databases experience would be an advantage
- Challenging opportunities contributing to Metso’s industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment
- Modern office in Vilnius city center
- Flexible work from home model, international workcation opportunity
- Additional holiday days
- Compensation for working from home
- SAP and other system and language training, e-learning courses, webinars with guest speakers
- Get together team activities
- Health Insurance + other flexible benefits
- Flexible salary 1200-1500 EUR monthly/Gross + annual bonus
1200-1500 €/mon. gross