We’re building our in-house creative perfomance team to provide the best digital-based experience for our clients' customers. For this journey we are looking for a Junior Creative Director (as this is totally new creative area) who has that magic touch to communicate, in terms of tone of voice and world class copy. You will be joining a ultra high-performance team to ensure our clients local and global sucess. You’ll develop creative ideas for perfomance marketing campaigns (which is a totally new are) and build amazing combination of creative/perfomance success.
If You Want To
- Create concepts and ideas based on marketing objectives;
- Be responsible for delivering engaging marketing content by turning your ideas into effective campaigns and managing copy/visuals from start to finish;
- Fully own and manage the creative process;
- Create and own the execution process of visuals and tone of voice for marketing copy;
- Overlook the hybrid (client/agency) creative teams to ensure high-quality execution of projects in a timely manner;
2+ years of experience working as a creative/art director; or creative hacker
Out-of-the-box thinking in order to come up with unique solutions to establish exceptional brands and campaigns;
Result-driven personality with a positive can-do attitude;
Ability to persuade, tell a story, synthesize, and communicate essential messages in a visual and captivating way;
Sound judgment and reasonable thinking;
Fluent in English;
Willingness to try new things and learn from mistakes;
Insatiable curiosity and creativity.
Gross salary 1980 - 2970 EUR/month;
Choice of the tools you need to do your best;
Day off on your birthday;
Flexibility regarding your work setting;
Additional vacation days depending on your tenure;
Best office in Vilnius! You noticed BPN?
One of the hottest position in digital marketing in fastest growing media and digital agencies in Baltics. Pro-level colleagues and world-class achievements.
1980-2970 €/mon. gross
expierence / results based