We are a team of people who love to win. We go above and beyond in supporting our clients to deliver on their promises. Our investments in new fleet and technology, great leadership, and continuous professional improvement empower us to become a better version of ourselves each day.
Girteka Logistics, the biggest European FTL (Full Truck Load) transportation company, is partnering with SAP to implement a complete end-to-end transportation management and ERP solution. Here at Girteka Logistics, we seek excellence in everything we do, so to ensure smooth SAP implementation process we are looking for SAP Integrations (PI/PO) Developers, who are willing to use an opportunity and participate in SAP S/4HANA implementation project and by cooperating in Agile environment together with world-class consultants to deliver project outputs and build expertise in SAP area.
Our perfect candidate is a sharp, open-minded and organized team player, with passion for development. We focus on creating culture of excellence while providing extensive support for professional growth. In Girteka you will closely work with Information Technology and Business and External partners to understand requirements and ensure that developed and purchased applications function properly to meet business expectations.
In this position you will:
- Analyze business requirements and collect all the details required for integrations implementation.
- Design integration solution and document in accordance with best practices.
- Configure, develop and maintain services used in application integrations for on-premise, cloud and hybrid scenarios
- Analyze and design XML, JSON, IDOC structures, csv file format, wsdl
- SAP PO Sender/Receiver adapter usage and configuration: SOAP Adapter, RFC Adapter, REST Adapter, JDBS Adapter, SFTP Adapter, File Adapter, iDOC Adapter
- ESR Objects creation: Data types, Message types, External definition, Message Mapping, Operation mapping, imported object RFC/iDoc
- SAP PO Message Mapping: XML structure/Context understanding, Standard functions usage
- Configure Integration Builder: Business system/Business Component, Communication Channels, Integrated Configuration
- Test and Monitor the developed solutions using internal or external tools like SOAP UI or Postman or any other
- Follow standard team guidelines to ensure process compliance.
- Participate in meetings/calls with internal and external Product Owners, Functional Consultants
- Contribute to continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever needed.
- Raise flags proactively for any issue that can impact his/her project or team.
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Logical/mathematical/analytical set of mind, fast-learner, detail-oriented, well-organized
- Any experience in building integrations (testing, analysis development, etc.)
- Any software development experience
- SAP PI/PO experience is a plus
- Have knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodology is a plus
- Able to use English language fluently in verbal and written communication, including technical writing
- Have higher education in IT, business management, data science, financial economics or relevant