Main job responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day Accounts Receivable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data
- Contribute to the processing of receipts (processing of electronic bank statements and cash allocation/dispute management)
- Perform credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs)
- Customer account maintenance and periodic closing
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe AG of agreed policies and procedures by team members.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for Accounts Receivable related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Receivable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
Your qualification and skills
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting.
- Plus 3 years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes and process improvements in Shared Service Centre environment.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Darbo ir laisvalaikio balansas
Galimybė dirbti nuotoliniu būdu