We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective.
- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (i.e., functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Configuring and preparing test systems (e.g., test POS systems) and curating test data sets;
- Maintaining a manual and automated regression test suite for SkyTab;
- Providing feedback on implementation, acceptance criteria, and product stability and usability.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing;
- Experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira;
- Knowledge and understanding of API and UI testing;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle process;
- Passion about the quality and attention to details;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Strong in communication and negotiation skills both in English.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere,
- Library, training, online courses, and conferences to improve your skills,
- Unifying events and team buildings,
- Remote workout classes,
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses,
- Additional vacation days,
- Health insurance.
3000-3800 €/mon. gross