Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO14001 management systems and environmental standards;
- Ensuring quality systems in different project’s stages and parts, e.g. construction, warehouse and suppliers’ quality control;
- Coordination of quality processes of contractors and construction site;
- Follow up Quality management system procedures;
- Manage and update administrative documentation.
We hope that we will be motivated to perform and/or have experience in:
- Drawing-up quality and environmental documents for audits;
- Communicating with the client submitting compulsory environmental and waste management declarations;
- Assessing department managers about environmental rules;
- Following up project’s environmental plan and ensure its implementation;
- Preparing environmental reports and carry out environmental impact assessment;
- Coordinating environmental management with different departments;
- Coordinating compliance with environmental rules, which have an impact to the project.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or other related field;
- Knowledge and /or experience working with ISO 9001 / ISO14001 in the management of quality processes in construction / industrial / civil work projects, but the railway sector is preferred;
- Skills in data collection, process and information analysis;
- Ability to manage workload effectively including planning, coordinating, organizing, prioritizing and handling multiple tasks;
- Fluent Lithuanian and English, Russian beneficial.
Together with the competitive salary, you will have the exclusive opportunity to contribute to the success of this huge, strategical Lithuanian project, as well as the possibility to grow and develop professionally.
Suggested monthly salary range: EUR 2000-2800 gross
If you have any questions, call us on: +370 6 739 0 737
2000-2800 €/mon. gross