OpSec Security is a well-established and recognized global leader in the provision of physical, digital and online anti-counterfeiting and brand protection solutions. Employing approximately 1,000 colleagues it operates from multiple locations including business hubs in the USA, UK and has other sales and support offices in the EU and the Far East. OpSec is on a very steep growth curve with a big agenda embracing significant marketing opportunities.
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, Brand Analysts review online content, create recurring and ad-hoc reports to highlight meaningful data, and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Analysts’ work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. The Brand Analyst Supervisor has responsibility for the oversight and direction of the Brand Analyst team. This position requires being comfortable working within a fast paced, constantly evolving organizational and cultural environment. Successful Supervisors demonstrate strong resilience, a positive, learning mindset, and an ability to think on their feet.
· Day to day running of the Brand Protection Analyst team & acting as the escalation point;
· Holding regular team meetings & one-on-one discussions;
· Carrying out performance evaluations;
· Providing constructive feedback on behavior and performance & resolving any issues;
· Ensuring high quality of reporting from the team;
· Developing efficient and effective working strategies for the team;
· Identifying gaps in training/knowledge and taking appropriate steps to remedy these;
· Implementing personal development initiatives as directed by management;
· New hire interviewing and training;
· Help drive collaboration between different OpSec teams;
· Emphasis on collaboration with Brand Customer Success Manager to ensure client objectives are met;
· Handling admin tasks such as holidays/expenses approval;
· Monitoring sickness and working from home requirements;
· Perform other duties as and when required.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
· Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience;
· Experience with cultural and organizational evolution and adept at communicating and
· executing changes;
· Proficient in Microsoft 365 (including Outlook and PowerPoint);
· Mid to advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (including pivot tables/charts);
· Experience in analytical reporting and presentation;
· A high level of fluency in English (written and spoken);
· Strong analytical and communication skills;
· Excellent time and project management skills; deadline-driven with excellent prioritization skills;
· Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as on a team;
· Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
· Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to client and organizational changes;
· Attention to detail and strong sense of ownership for project and account outcomes.
- Competitive annual gross salary starting from €23,000 to €30,000 (the final offer will depend on your profile)
- Company Bonus
- Medical Health