We - Girteka Logistics are going through an empowering Business and IT transformation and this is the right time to join us. We are a team of passionate and customer focussed professionals, who go above and beyond in supporting our clients to deliver on their promises.
Product Owner will work closely with Information Technology and Business partners to understand business requirements and ensure that developed and purchased applications properly function to meet business needs across the organization. We are currently running several large, transformative IT projects, so we are looking for a driven Product Owner to join us!
In this position you will:
- Gather requirements and process information through meetings, interviews and observations
- Provide subject matter consultations to stakeholders, manage their expectations and support the delivery of requirements
- Identify possibilities for optimization and improvements of IT applications
- Work with innovative projects, create e.g. customer care and service solutions as well as various integrations and help to develop new internal products
- Will work in cross-functional team
- Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions until it is transitioned to Service Desk
- Understand methods, techniques and best practices used in business analysis and product ownership
- Have a track record of successful system analysis, data gathering and bringing functionality to life
- Knowledge of BPMN diagram creation
- Have great stakeholder and interpersonal skills
- Have knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Able to use English language fluently in verbal and written communication, including technical writing
- A Dynamic and truly international working environment filled with interesting challenges and opportunities where no two days are the same
- E- learning system for professional and personal development
- Yearly personal trainings budget
- Remote work opportunities (work-from-home, workation from any EU/EEA country for 1-month per year)
- Day-off as a birthday gift
- Sponsored participation in sports events
- Partners‘ discount package
Monthly salary (gross): From 2500€ to 3300€. The final level of the salary will depend on competences displayed and results achieved. The salary may be further negotiable for candidates of outstanding competence and qualification.
2500-3300 €/mon. gross