About and Your main responsibilities :
Cognizant Lithuania CFO IT team is looking for a .NET developer. The team is responsible for assisting the customer’s CFO (Chief Financial Office) Department in increasing the level of automation in reporting and analysis.
We develop and maintain software and reports for various areas within CFO:
- Asset-liability modelling
- Financial reporting
- Cost allocation and budgeting
- Insurance analytics and actuarial
- Business intelligence
- Investment management
- Controllers function
We use Microsoft technology stack – C# .NET, WPF, WinForms, MVC, WebAPI, SQL Server to name a few.
We develop both desktop and web applications, having strong emphasis on the backend, performance and usability of our software.
Our main goal is to create the biggest value to our users in a short time and a constantly changing environment.
We work in a very tight and close environment with the end-users of our software.
The understanding of the end user needs is a critical success factor.
Join us as a .NET developer, if you:
- Have a proven experience in .NET and relational databases, preferably MS SQL
- Have a strong experience with the C# programming language and object-oriented programming
- Possess good communication and cooperation skills, are a team player
- Are user-oriented
- Have a strong wish to work with/in finance/insurance area
- Are good in spoken and written English
Why CFO IT team?
Work life balance
Flexible work hours
Remote work possibility