Become a part of a highly skilled team
We are looking for a .NET Full-stack Developer to join our team within Advisory & CRM department at SEB Global Services in Vilnius. While keeping high quality for existing solutions, you will be a part of the new ones, contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process, working closely with the business, architects and other IT teams following Agile practices (Scrum).
What you will be doing:
- Having ownership of the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions
- Working with C#, .NET framework/.NET core, Node.js, Kafka, Angular, Typescript, Git, Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, Azure DevOps, OpenShift
- Working in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues based in Vilnius and Stockholm, thus we expect your proactive cooperation both inside the delivery team and cross-teams/stakeholders across the organization.
As a .NET Full-Stack developer, you will be responsible for:
- Everyone is responsible for everything. From docker to front-end – every team member is ready to support every part of the system (don`t worry if you are not familiar with it, we will teach you).
- Most of the code is covered with tests.
- We enjoy automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Team members are proactive and have a strong drive for innovation, automation and exploring new techniques.
- Team likes to take challenges on Hackathons and other events.
- You will be working with many applications. No boring, repeating tasks!
- Foosball during breaks is a must.
What we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
We are looking forward to your application by January 28, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 EUR – 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: sebgroup.com/
From 1900 €/mon. gross