Become a part of a highly skilled team
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team within Advisory & CRM department at SEB Global Services in Vilnius. While keeping high quality for existing solutions, you will be a part of the new ones, contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process, working closely with the business, architects and other IT teams following Agile practices (Scrum).
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- We work with C# .Net core/.Net framework, Kafka, Angular, MS SQL, Red Hat OpenShift, GIT, TFS, Big Data Platform, SonarQube, etc.
- You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues based in Vilnius and Stockholm, thus we expect your proactive cooperation both inside the delivery team and cross-teams/stakeholders across the organization.
You’ll be the right fit if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience as a .Net developer
- Have experience and knowledge about CRM systems (experience in Dynamics CRM Online / Dynamics 365 would be an advantage)
- Well familiar with microservices architecture, CI/CD and knowledge of application frameworks and integrations
- Are good at communication, collaboration and understand business requirements
- Are a proactive and positive team player and have a strong drive for innovation, automation and exploring new techniques
- Have fluent English skills
What we offer:
- Agile and modern ways of working
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Friendly and welcoming culture
- Work-life balance
- Empowering environment
- Learning opportunities
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services here.
We are looking forward to your application by January 28, 2022.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1900 - 4450 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate. Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: sebgroup.com/
1900-4450 €/mon. gross