UX/UI design is a prerequisite, but can you design for CX? We want to lead the web hosting industry as the best creative-design-focused brand. We are looking for a smart and techy colleague to optimize our customer experiences at all touchpoints before, during, and after conversion with a primary focus on designing Hostinger's website on brand and ahead of trends.
What you will do:
- Draw frameworks for new landing pages and renew existing ones according to the brand;
- Collaborate and guide colleagues UX / UI and creative designers;
- Use and help nourish Hostinger brand book;
- Work with graphic designers and prepare visual assets for advertising and brand communication;
- Be autonomous and initiative - pitch your ideas and innovative solutions;
- Stay side by side with current design trends, techniques and technological developments.
What we expect:
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a UX / UI designer + have a graphic design skillset;
- You are experienced in creating landing pages and have strategic thinking, ability to see “behind framework/layout”;
- You are the master of Figma and fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator;
- A huge advantage if you work with Adobe Animate;
- You have an exceptional ability to combine technological UX / UI knowledge with graphic design elements, trends;
- You are able to collaborate with different skillset specialists like copywriters, graphic designers, developers, QA specialists, etc.;
- You have brilliant communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Candidates must submit a portfolio (real design cases, thoughts behind the ideas and solutions, process, etc.) to be considered.
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Fully equipped Hostinger's office where you can work and relax;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars;
- Ownership of your flexible working hours and results;
- Private health insurance;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development - from internal training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Fun at team building activities and workshops;
- Gross salary from 2500 - 3800 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
2500-3800 €/mon. gross