Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting global AmerisourceBergen business units' Travel & Entertainment activities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily accounts payable activities specific to Travel & Entertainment reimbursements processing through Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for completing all tasks following standard operating procedures as required.
- Review and audit of travel expense reports submitted by participants for both accuracy and assurance of compliance with Company Travel Policies.
- Heightens awareness of associates to audit related issues such as missing receipts, exceeding spending limits, non-compliant expense and collection of T&E receivables
- Maintains and provides user support for ABC’s credit card programs
- Provides information and guidance on processing of expense reports and use of Concur’s online travel expense system and responds to questions from associates concerning expense policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the payment process by ensuring all required documentation is accompanied with the payment request.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues.
Interface with all levels of Company employees.
- Assist with reporting on Key Performance Indicators for Senior Leadership presentations.
- May assist other team members Accounts Payable Lead Team in departmental initiatives.
- 1 year of relatable experience.
- Understanding of AP business processes and best practices especially as it relates to expense auditing and processing.
- Familiarity with expense management systems as benefit
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in English. French preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Work life balance
Remote work possibility