About the job:
Littelfuse Marketing department for Electronics Business Unit is seeking an independent and enthusiastic Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing the effectiveness of current marketing programs, internally and with our distribution partners.
This role reports to Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist and offers a flexible working time and hybrid work style with few days per week from our office in Kaunas. Due to the nature of this role, there is high collaboration within the teams globally.
In this role you will:
- analyze data on marketing programs to determine if programs are achieving desired results
- create reports to present findings and recommendations for improvements
- support distribution partner marketing programs and initiatives, analyze results, and make recommendations for improvement
- support website content updates and management
- partner intranet management: content management, enhancements, analytics, promo (organizing email campaigns & trainings)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience in Integrated Marketing Communications including but not limited to: PR, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, etc.
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to distill information and communicate using brief, simple language
- Experience with inbound marketing software (e.g., HubSpot), web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and content management system (e.g., Sitecore) would be beneficial
- Proactive team-player eager to learn and act in a fast-paced organization
- Meticulous attention to detail and critical thinking
- Independent self-started with good planning skills
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Rewards to celebrate individual or team contribution
- Health and Sports Program
- Learning and development oriented culture
- Opportunity to acquire Lean Six Sigma Certifications
- Work accident insurance
- Littelfuse special discounts
From 1200 eur/mon. gross
The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.