We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 5m active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
We are the Marketing Team. We are driving growth in a sustainable way with the aim to become the leading marketplace for gamers. We obsess over merging data-driven optimization, entertainment, and creativity. None of our day-to-day activities could do without either of those, as we build the strong, fun, and trustworthy brand that is Eneba.
Gamers are fast adopters, and we move even faster to create deep-rooted and long-lasting relationships with our users. We’re inspired by our community and we do our best to continuously deliver on the goal of building and bringing all local gaming communities under one global roof.
- Maintain the quality of website translations according to SEO and formatting standards.
- Work with a fully-customized Content Management System to take care of daily localization/content
- Assist Translation Coordinators/Managers in delivering priority content improvements.
- Collaborate with SEO, Content, and other marketing teams in order to execute content quality
- Drive content automation via a Content Management System in order to increase product value for
- Assess and provide feedback on translators’ work quality.
- 1+ years of experience with any type of Content Management System (CMS).
- Ability to assess product’s current state and perform necessary automation, editing, and/or uploading
tasks in a cyclical pattern.
- Knowledge and/or interest in video game product formats and types.
- Process-oriented mindset with a focus on a step-by-step delivery to given assignments.
- Attentiveness to detail and a sharp eye for content errors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks, within the team and individually.
Preferred requirements as we grow
- Interest in linguistic variety and semiotic relationships between languages.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- An intermediate understanding of on-page SEO.
Gross Salary: EUR 960-1050
- we’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional
leaders in this space.
- we’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is
required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
- Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
- Startup vibe, personal and professional growth at an exponential rate.
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’.
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office.