We are an 800-strong team whose ideas underpin successful exits, IPOs, strong financial results and competitive advantages as well as novel processes, new business models and great user experiences. We focus on e-commerce, mobility, and transport & logistics, while always keeping an eye on emerging segments as well.
We rethink processes, business models and architecture, not to mention tech stacks. This approach opens doors for our people to find their own ways and solutions and bring their own ideas to life, learning and advancing both within and across teams and departments.
We say no to pointless politics and meetings. We celebrate curiosity, experimentation, and passion beyond code. We are very open to people progressing both within and beyond teams and departments. But this is where we suggest starting from today.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) to join a team for one of our clients in the fintech business. You will be joining a new team of developers to build a new greenfield multi-tenant solution for user administration, authentication, and authorization. As a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) your focus would be developing a new solution using C# (.NET 5 or .NET 6) and working as part of a team with full-stack responsibilities.
In this role, you will
- Work with the team on complicated tasks/epics
- Collaborate and look for the right solutions together with your team and/or client
- Understand project big picture, understand the business case and goal
- Act as a trustworthy team player by notifying about possible risks within the project
- Help younger colleagues with technical issues
What you'll bring
- Excellent knowledge of C# (.NET 5)
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Unit Testing (TDD)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with OAuth 2, Identity server and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) are highly appreciated
- Multi-Tenant application experience is highly appreciated
What we offer
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 3720 - 5950 gross. Your final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party, and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
3720-5950 eur/mon. gross