About the Job:
Currently we are looking for an IT Project Manager reporting to the Global Head of IT PMO who will be responsible for supporting the IT-PMO and its day-today activities within this department to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. Implements and provides guidance related to PMO processes and policies, oversees the work of project management for the Europe region, works with the IT leaders to define, prioritize and develop projects and programs (primarily in the Europe region but cross-over to other regions as needed).
- Support global head of IT PMO in developing and defining best practices, processes, project management tools, and PMO templates.
- Provide project management support and guidance to the IT organization.
- Maintain a quality lens on the project management, requirements, documentation/analysis, and testing processes.
- Provide organizational change management support as projects are implemented.
- Support the Global head of IT PMO to re-assess opportunities for project management process improvements.
- Support IT department’s project portfolio management
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with our internal business units.
- Develops strong relationships with internal clients, IT management, IT technical staff and peers to define project goals, timelines and identifying and deploying resources to meet target completion dates.
- Develop and maintain positive & effective relationships with the organization and Engage stakeholders across the organization to deliver results.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must possess minimum 3 years of project management experience with strong knowledge and expertise in program/project management/systems development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Six Sigma, and of SDLC, iterative and related methodologies.
- Experience in manufacturing and enterprise applications
- Prior experience working in a global environment
- Ability to pull a diverse group of stakeholders with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Ability to work well within an environment of frequently changing priorities, adapt as needed, and develop a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to communicate professionally & effectively to both technical and business teams, across all levels of the organization. Excellent presentation skills & comfort around senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders and develop a solution-oriented approach
- Commitment to company values
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Annual performance based bonus
- Rewards to celebrate individual or team contribution
- Health and Sports Program
- Learning and development oriented culture
- Opportunity to acquire Lean Six Sigma Certifications
- Business travel accident insurance
- Work accident insurance
- Littelfuse special discounts