At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of almost 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Software Project Manager to support our IT team and help oversee projects from beginning to end, as well as listen to the ideas and issues of Deeper’s various departments, organise the requirements and put together work schedules.
- Shape project management area, bring good practices and have the willingness to share them;
- Be responsible for projects scope, timing, risks, budget, delivery and quality of delivery;
- Regularly monitor and report on progress of projects, be able to explain problems and solutions, replan when necessary, implementing changes and interventions to the projects;
- Make sure all issues and tasks are reported properly and contain all necessary information for smooth completion.
- Previous successful experience in IT project management area;
- Ability to communicate with both technical and business people;
- Genuine interest in efficiency and attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and sometimes with tight deadlines;
- Project management certification is a plus;
- Experience in working with Agile methods is a plus;
- Technical understanding and interest are a plus;
- Creative problem-solving and can-do attitude are a plus.
We are proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office. Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
You will also benefit from:
- Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
- Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
- Employee insurance;
- Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
- Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
- Regular team-building events;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote working opportunities;
- Possibility of 1 month workation.
1800-2800 eur/mon. net