I am Natalija Krakiene, leading Incoming Payments Team within Finance Operations in Telia. I am looking for Accounts Receivable Accountant to join Incoming Payments Team at Telia Company Financial Shared Services (FSS).
Your next challenge?
The team you will be part of is responsible for accounts receivable daily and month end tasks: handling B2C and B2B customer incoming payments, maintaining AR Ledgers, customer queries and bank accounts reconciliations.
In order to excel in this team, you need to be a flexible person who embraces change, have attention to details and have inspiration to actively engage in driving and supporting improvements. You are also expected to support our stakeholders, the business, with expertise to ensure correct accounting. Some month end closing activities are also part of the role’s responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming and outgoing payments, write offs
- Queries from customers and internal stakeholders
- AR related Customer support (internally and externally)
- Bank accounts reconciliations / investigation of differences
- Month end closing activities
- Collaborate closely with the business and other colleagues in AR related areas/topics
- Actively engage in change and continuous improvements within the AR process
- Write and update SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
Your experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Finance
- Hands on experience from Accounts Receivable (1-2 years)
- At least basic knowledge of general accounting and good understanding of the overall financial processes
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical, initiative, structured and pay attention to details
- Solution oriented and curious team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Good Excel skills
- Experience from SAP ERP (advantage)
- Fluency in English is essential, knowledge of one or more of the Nordic languages is an advantage but not a requirement
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 1650 to 2100 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.
Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, connect with me on LinkedIn or drop me an email at
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply. Last application date is September 24th.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!