NFQ Technologies is a software engineering and digital innovation company with <20 years of experience in large-scale web, mobile and BI solutions for travel, omnichannel retail, transport, logistics and sharing economy businesses across the globe.
Our 600+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, metasearch platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
If you believe e-comm drives the world, you have a great opportunity to make your career with us - real e-comm pro’s who are eating, sleeping, and working with e-commerce in mind on a daily basis. Your input will be so valuable that together we will change the world of e-commerce. Not locally, but globally. Come and join us! Don’t mind if you are not very familiar with Jira, Sprints, Tasks, Agile, Waterfall and other magic words. It’s about your mindset, willingness to learn quickly and fire in the eyes.
In this role, you will
- Manage new and existing projects in various stages
- Ensure greatest possible service quality to our clients
- Prepare project plan, roadmap, backlog and sprints for project development
- Analyse, evaluate and understand client needs and convert those into stories and tasks (we will help to learn)
- Communicate with client and project team
- Efficiently manage project development process and priorities
- Evaluate possible project risks and future challenges
What you'll bring
- Up to 1 year experience in project management field
- Basic understanding in IT/WEB development area
- Business analysing skills and experience
- Willingness to learn in a fast changing environment
- Outstanding human relation skills evident in the ability to work with the team
- Strong ability to give attention to details, as well as being a quality maniac :)
- Empathy, openness and good laughter from time to time!
What we offer
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
Salary commensurate with experience: EUR 1800 - 2400 gross. Keep in mind that the final salary agreement will be based on skills and experience evaluation
- Office perks and company events - SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more - yes, we know how to do parties!
1800-2400 eur/mon. gross