What you will do:
- pursue a deep understanding of product competitiveness and customer needs through research and data analysis;
- define product strategy, based on business objectives, key results, research, and user feedback;
- analyse current and future competitors of the products;
- work collaboratively with Marketing to ensure effective product launch, marketing campaigns (e.g. tickets.paysera.com, lightsms.com; mainiban.com), define and develop communication strategies and plans;
- strategise new product development;
- collaborate with external partners in order to make app integrations;
- lead and develop product roadmaps for all products.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of experience working in product leadership roles at both major internet players and startups;
- drive to create innovative products, and create exponential success;
- experience interpreting customer needs and market trends;
- ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- experience leading technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery;
- proven agent of change and a strong strategic thinker;
- proven track record of clear communication across cross-functional teams;
- data-driven methodology for decision making.
What we offer:
- excellent work conditions – flexible working hours, separate workspaces for teams, possibility to work from home;
- conditions for continued growth and professional development;
- a professional and supportive team;
- healthy snacks and drinks every day to boost your productivity;
- company e-scooters for work and leisure use;
- gym facilities, table tennis, foosball, VR, and other fun benefits;
1500-4000 eur/mon. gross
The salary is negotiable based on your experience.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.