Would you like to be part of the team that will develop our new studio in Kaunas, Lithuania?
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people and we are always looking for experienced and driven professionals.
We are looking for a detailed oriented, dedicated, focused, and collaborative person who will perform in Finance division in AP Accountant position.
- Handle day-to-day Accounts Payable tasks according to process flow, timelines and quality requirements
- Ensure accurate invoice coding and approval process
- Prepare payments (except payroll & payroll taxes)
- Account and control paid advances
- Perform periodical reconciliation and internal control tasks
- Assist and participate in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, prepare reports required by auditors.
- Assist and participate in month end close activities
- Investigate and resolve issues related to invoice processing
- Contribute on continuous improvement for Accounts Payable process
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Higher education in finance or accounting
- 1 – 2 years working experience in AP accounting
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian tax legislation and related regulations
- Good accounting software and MS Excel skills
- English language skills (spoken and written)
- Attention to details and thoroughness
- High sense of responsibility
- Integrity and ability to work in team, cooperate with others
1200-1600 eur/mon. gross