Ensure that all transactions are processed with efficiency and quality
according to predefined standards, company policies and procedures.
Handle and take ownership of queries in a timely manner.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide high quality services according to KPIs, agreed controls, policies and procedures, etc
- Perform in compliance with Global Company Guidelines, Code of Conduct, policies, procedures, audit controls and legal requirements
- Ensure that assigned tasks are performed efficiently and with professional manner
- Process and monitor misc. transactions and ensure that all entries are recorded, supportive documents attached, etc.
- Perform verification and reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Participate and perform assigned tasks in period-close procedures
- Participate in preparation of legal compliance processes (including but not limited to VAT, corporate tax, internal and external audits, WTH,
- Perform internal controls within own area
- Perform assigned asset accounting processes (calculate depreciation and be able to account for additions, disposals, misc.)
- Collect data to internal/external authorities, partners, etc.
- Review deliverables prepared by junior members of the team
- Handle inquires and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Participate and support improvements projects, changes implementation
- Participate and assist on projects on accounting area or on related topics, new ERP systems and tools implementation, misc.
- Timely and accurately document service-related business knowledge (including but not limited to knowledge base, DTPs, process maps)
- Support teamwork, collaboration and consistency across all sites and functions
- Keep positive working relationships with internal and external customers;
- Train and educate new and existing accounting specialists, in cooperation with direct manager
- Executes all other position related tasks delegated by direct manager
Basic requirements for the position
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Higher education in Accounting / Economics or similar field
- Good process understanding
- Customer service mindset
- Solution oriented, problem solving skills
- Teamwork and co-operation skills in a cross-cultural organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Advanced written and oral English language skills are required, other languages such as Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, German, French would be an advantage
- SAP, other accounting software and databases experience
- Challenging opportunities contributing to Metso Outotec industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment
- Work in modern office in Vilnius city center
- Opportunity to work from home
- SAP/systems training, English language training, e-learning courses
- Flexible salary 2000 EUR - 2300 EUR (Gross) + Health Insurance (indicated salary range is for guidance purpose only and will be negotiated after the interview)